water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My first reading

today was memorable.  I visited my youngest daughter and while she slaved away mudding some sheetrock in her dining room, I sat at the table and read her part of my novel, WAKING UP.  She said she liked it.  I enjoyed reading it.  We only got to page 17, but there will be another day.
Then I went to my oldest daughters house and visited her.  She served us pear pie with a cheddar struessel topping.  Yum.  Really yum.  We had a great visit.  Then.......my sweet husband took me to our favorite restaurant, Molto Bene in Burlington.  If you haven't gone there you should, it's awesome.  I ate way too much.  We did our grocery shopping then went home.  What a lovely day.
Now I get to watch a little tv, write on my blog, then work on novel number 2.  I have a good life.  Thanks God.  Thanks to my two daughters for being such good people.  You make me proud.  And thanks to my husband for knowing when I didn't want to cook without my even having to say a word.  Yeah.  Now THAT is a memorable day.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day mom for me too mom, thank you for being such an amazing role model!
    tink :)

    ReplyDelete