water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, monday

It's a monday.  What is it about mondays?  For me, it can't be the beginning of my work week because I am retired and set my own work schedule.  Maybe it is because mondays are fire meeting days.  My 'espouso' is a volunteer fireman and they train every monday night.  So I have to cook dinner early.  That's it!  I have to think about what to cook for dinner earlier than usual, it ruins my 4:17 beer time!  Has to be it.
But today isn't so bad, I have been writing since I got up this morning, and it is going well.  I am working on NOVEL #2.  YAY.  NOVEl #1 is ready.  As soon as I have my English teacher friend review my synopsis and query letter, then off they go to the literary agents.  And here I will be, waiting, impatiently to hear how awesome my work is.  Yeah.  Uh huh.  Well, hopefully I will get at least one positive response.  I am sending out over 30 queries.  But if not.....there are many more agents on my list.  I shall not give up.  I may, however, move beer time to 4:10 each day.
Ahhhhh, the joys of having flexibility in scheduling.  Of course, if I do not succeed, I may have to cancel beer time completely.  Even my one bud light a day costs moolah.  So far my husband has generously supported me, but I think he would like it if I brought home money instead of clothing or household items.  He does like the cookies though.  Well, rambled enough for today.  Must think about what to cook for dinner. hmmmm.  It would probably help if I was hungry, but I just ate a HUGE handful of potato chips.  Big mistake.  Have a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment