water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Friday, September 4, 2009

12:11 pm 9-4-2009

Yesterday I tried to set up a blog page.  I have decided that I am about as technically smart as a frog.  No, he is probably smarter.  I have managed, by accident, to get onto my site twice, to put a picture of me, actually two pics, and write a few words.  That's it.  Argh!  Until I have semi mastered this my blogs will be full of, wait I can't use those words, hmmm.  Let's just say I will be using words like *+!^%#^*+ peachy to describe my mood.  
I continue to work on my novels, that is much more rewarding and the writing goes quickly, the editing, not so much.  But we press on.  Well, it's time for lunch.  Yay!  Banana bread and swiss cheese.  Maybe more coffee.  Life is so tough.  See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment