water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Monday, May 3, 2010

Gone...gone..gone

It is Monday, May third.  My brother, Fred, and his wife Judy, left today to visit other family members.  We had a great, no, very great visit and now I feel small and sad.
Fred and Judy live, at the present, on their 44 foot sailboat WINGS in Thailand.  I don't get to see them very often, maybe every 4 or 5 years.
Soon, in the next year, they will be heading west across a BIG ocean.  I hate that.  I really, really hate it.  I can do nothing but pray they make it safely to their destination, the Mediterranean.  I hope to go visit them there.
Meanwhile, I will continue to grieve over their absence, and pray for......their lives to continue on for a long, long time.
I am sure I will feel better tomorrow.  I wish it was here now.  Oh well.....it is only a day away.

No comments:

Post a Comment