water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Saturday, May 22, 2010

saturdy night online

Well, I be jes sittin 'ere with ma computa on ma lap and doin a leetle bit of research.  Yeah, I be crazy.  Afta all, it is Sataday night, an I sure ain't a out dancin.
I did partake of a beer, uhuh.  Cold........ahhhh.
It's a bit warm, bout 88 degrees I spect.  Nice though.  Breeze keeps the bugs away.
Soon, it gonna be time to go to bed.  Not much diffrent then sittin here, cept I gets to shut ma ole eyes.  Yep.  Ma sweet lovin husband will be joining me.  He tired too.  Work hard, jes like me.
Life is good, y'all.  Day or night.  Jes bein live.  Make sure you preciate it.  Don't las too long though.
Member your Mama in your prayers tonight, 'thout her, you wouldn een be live.
Well........night all.  Mebe we see ya in  the marnin.  Mebe. If we's lucky.
Sing me a song, Lord, to hep me get to sleep.  A lullabye.  A sweet, soft lullabye that will send all ma fears away and let me float right on a cloud inta dream land.  Yeah........mmmm.....mmmmmm  thas it.  Eyelashes feel so soft on ma cheeks.  Whas that?  I caint quite hear ya.  Doan tell me ya ned sumpin now.  Iz driftin  way.  Hafta wait til marnin.  Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment