water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

There are some really nice people in the world....

I started on medicine on Saturday for a UTI.  It is Tuesday and I called the Dr. to make sure I was on the right meds, they had done a culture, and to check on another med they put me on.  He talked to me for five minutes.  He was so nice it made me cry.  The meds are the right ones, he said they often make people feel crappy.  If I didn't feel so awful, it would have made me feel great.  Anyway.....we are meeting children times 2, their spouses times 2, and grandkids times 6, in Disneyland on Thursday.  I need to feel better now.
Oh well, isn't that just life.  Whine, whine, whine.
Thank you to all the people out there who go the extra little bit to make someone else feel better.  You are appreciated.  You are needed.  And the world is a better place because of you.  I will try to make someone feel better today.  Maybe it will be you................

No comments:

Post a Comment