water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Saturday, September 18, 2010

First rejection

Yes, I got my first rejection.  It was one of those automatic ones.  Oh well.  I didn't cry.  I took it okay.  And sent out five more query letters after making a few very needed changes.
I am tired tonight.  We worked really hard today, getting things ready to head south for the winter.  Not done yet, but getting there.
Tomorrow I go shopping with my two girls.  It will be interesting.
Just so y'all know.  I am not crazy.  I am depressed and have been for fourteen years.  I have tried lots of medications, some good, some horrid.  I know that the med I am on now is not perfect, but I can at least live with the side effects.  I have no desire to try any other.  So.......I have ups and downs.  Oh gosh so does everyone.  For some reason some members of my family think that this means I am losing it.  Well, I am not.   I get emotional, sometimes very emotional, and I cry, but give me a break, there are reasons, good ones, for me to get emotional.
I FEEL GOOD about myself.  I THINK I handle the crap pretty well.
I am heading south for the winter with my loving spouse and I will continue to be happy and live my life.  And inspite of what some people may think, they are wrong.  I am happy.  I am good.  I am just me.  And that is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment