water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Friday, September 10, 2010

Deep breath......then hit send.

I did it.  I finally sent off my first query letter.  It felt wonderful and terrifying at the same time.  I really just want someone to read my book.  Of course, like all others, I want them to like it, I do, a lot.
Writing is a passion I have developed late in life, I don't know if I am any good or not, I just know that the story came to me one day and after sitting down at my computer the words flowed out almost without my knowing what they were.
I have been editing for a year.  Is that long enough?  I am sure and Agent would say no, but at some point you just have to submit.  So, point is, I submitted today.  Just one agent.  I will submit to more tomorrow, or maybe the next day.
I am breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment