water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The story of Pietro and Valencia was born November 26, 2009, Thanksgiving, after an evening of dancing, dreaming and wine. I have had the honor of sharing the creating of this saga with my brother. What a wonderful experience; I wrote a chapter, then he wrote the next. Not only was it fun and challenging, but it brought us closer to an understanding of ourselves and each other. Everyone should be so lucky. I have had great difficulties with editing. I write it but when it appears it's all jumbled up. In frustration I have given up trying to fix it, please forgive the details, just enjoy the story. Two years, four months, one day and the end is now here. I will miss the rash, naive young lovers, the loyal but weak villagers, and yes, even the evil Coyote. It's been a fun journey and I have truly enjoyed it. Will I write another? Who knows? It's all part of God's plan. Jan Roswold Brown P.S. I know there is someone out there who can teach me the technical part of this blogging. I really am not an idiot, just...well...you know. I would love to be able to present this story properly. Volunteers welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment