water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 17th, 2011 just life

My 62nd birthday was great.  My husband brought me a latte in the morning.  I went and got my haircut and it turned out great and it was only $26.00 because they have a special for birthday services.  Yay!  Eight of us went to dinner and it was delicious, and the wine was 50% off so we had two bottles.  Yum!  Then we all went home and had cake and champagne.  Awesome.  Oh, but did I mention that I chipped a tooth then tripped and fell going up the stairs to our house after dinner and broke a toe. Ouch.  But.........then.... I had a great conversation with my son, Robert, Howard got me an ice pack for my toe, and I finished off the champagne.   So today, 4 days later, my toe still hurts along with some other bumps and bruises that showed up and I have an appointment with the dentist on the 18th.  Did I mention that I hate going to the dentist.  Oh well.  Sometimes God listens and sometimes....Yeah, the good and bad in life, it's just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment