water in a stick

water in a stick
survival

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bored STIFF

Okay, so the doctors say I must lay flat on my back with a pillow under my knees or on my right side, a pillow between my legs, heat in the morning, ice at night.  I am allowed to get up to go to the bathroom and eat my meals.  Yeah, like this is going to happen.  The physical therapist says until I do it I won't heal so I am trying.  But it is sooooo boring.  I have been able to put myself in sort of a semi awake dream state and think about a lot of stuff from a different view point.  I think this may be related to the pain meds I am on.  It is interesting until I really do fall asleep.  I shall get better soon.  Today I walked to a neighbors house and laid on her chaise lounge and watched her go through boxes of stuff to price things for a yard sale.  That was fun.  Meals are interesting because I am hungry, but don't feel like cooking.  We haven't starved yet so I guess I must be cooking okay.  Think it's time for a rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment